OVERLOADING OF HEAVY GOODS AND PASSENGER VEHICLES
Training and Mobility Solutions SA offers specialized courses starting at basic crash investigation and culminating in various other courses.
Overloading is currently seen as an extremely important aspect to ensure an acceptable level in road traffic, with the emphasis on road safety on the urban and rural road networks.
Overloaded vehicles are a safety hazard and with the increasing competition more and more vehicles on our roads are travelling exceeding the permissible mass or which are un-roadworthy as seen in the latest high crashes that were aired over the news.
- Understanding overloading as a safety hazard on our roads
- Increasing competition on the roads
- Legislation applicable to overloading control
- Weighing vehicles according to legislation
- Overloading and rectification of loads
- Prosecution process and charge sheets
Who Should Attend:
Law officials. Loss adjusters, investigators and all others responsible for crash scene investigations.