ROAD SAFETY INTERVENTION AND CAMPAIGNS TO REDUCE CRASHES
Training and Mobility Solutions SA offers specialized courses starting at basic crash investigation and culminating in various other courses.
This will enable officials to identify and decide on the appropriate intervention and campaigns to prevent road crashes. Individuals are responsible for ensuring that the resources are used correctly and for maintaining records for the unit. Ultimately it is their responsibility to ensure that the interventions have an impact on road users, the youth or within the community.
- Identifying causes and conducting basic road safety research
- Understanding how to deal with aspects of road safety concern
- Identifying interventions and the impact of road safety
- Developing and implementing interventions
- Measuring the impact of evaluation
Who Should Attend:
Individuals, Law officials and any other person that wants to part take in Road safety and devise interventions to reduce the carnage on our roads