CONDUCTING BASIC ROAD TRAFFIC RESEARCH
Training and Mobility Solutions SA offers specialized courses starting at basic crash investigation and culminating in various other courses.
This Unit standard provides road safety practitioners and managers with skills to access new knowledge and information from outside of their existing contexts and experiences in particular in regard to road traffic safety management.
It is designed for anyone who wish to conduct some research especially focusing within the Road Traffic Safety Management environment or any other research in order to reduce crashes and report on their findings in the correct manner.
- Importance and significance of research in the traffic environment
- How to plan a research assignment
- Importance of literature review
- Understanding and applying various data collection methods
- Using data gathering methods keeping ethical norms in mind
- Analyzing and justifying results and findings
- Producing a meaningful report.
Who Should Attend:
Law officials, investigators , and or fleet managers and all others responsible for the road usage.