UNDERSTANDING THE PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND RELATED LEGISLATION
Training and Mobility Solutions SA offers specialized courses starting at basic crash investigation and culminating in various other courses.
The main purpose of this course is to understand the National Land Transport Act and the process of transformation and restructuring of the national land transport system in the country. The rules and principles which control and regulate the behaviour of operators in this taxi industry.
To understanding the requirements of vehicles and duties of the operator and to then identify offences for non-compliance.
- Understanding the law enforcement related sections of the land transport legislation.
- Application and knowledge of permits and operating licences, conversion, replacement, temporary operating licences etc.
- Understanding the process in regard to operating licences from the Application for an operating license to a Regulatory entity
- Vehicle requirements and distinguishing marks
- Duties of the operator
- Scholar and student transport as well as other services eg accreditation of tourist transport
Who Should Attend:
Any person or official, public transport operator or driver who is involved in public transport in South Africa or who travels across our borders into neighbouring countries.Or any law enforcement officials who enforces the legislation and ensures the safety of passengers travelling in these vehicles.