UNDERSTANDING THE LEGISLATIVE SYSTEM
Training and Mobility Solutions SA offers specialized courses starting at basic crash investigation and culminating in various other courses.
This course will give delegates an opportunity to acquire the competencies relevant to the regulatory framework for traffic law enforcement officials. A large amount of the traffic officer’s functions and duties are legally driven.
The traffic officer’s activities are governed by relevant sections from a number of different Acts. This standard will provide the overarching understanding of legislation that is not directly traffic related but without which a traffic official will not be able to conduct law enforcement.
- Have a broad understanding of Chapter 2 of the Constitution.
- Various sections of the Criminal Procedure Act that impact on traffic law enforcement.
- What is the role and importance of the Law of Evidence within the justice system?
- Understanding of the relevant aspects of criminal law.
- The presenting and giving of evidence in a court of law
Who Should Attend:
Law officials ,investigators and all responsible using the road act