GIVING EVIDENCE IN A COURT OF LAW
Training and Mobility Solutions SA offers specialized courses starting at basic crash investigation and culminating in various other courses.
This course is designed to build capacity and confidence and to enable the officials to apply the principles in a criminal justice context. A lot of emphasis is placed on the practical training in a court room where cases are assimilated and discussed.
- Arrest, case dockets and court documentation
- Preparation for the court, onus of proof and types of evidence
- Different stages of giving evidence
- General rules applicable to criminal trials and evaluation by the court and administrative duties
- Refreshing your memory
- Administrative duties to criminal trails
Who Should Attend:
Any person who wishes to gain the confidence in giving evidence in a criminal trial and to enable themselves to obtain firsthand knowledge of the law of evidence.